The City of Atascadero announced in a line-up of bands to be selected for the 2020 Saturday in the Park in the Summer and Fall Concert Series, which runs July 11 through the end of October. 3.
“For the safety and well-being of our community, we will launch a new concert series,” almost,” said the officials of the City. “This event will start off with a great” virtual line-up, which you can enjoy from the privacy of your backyard, or plan a watch party with your family or a group of friends.”
The virtual events will be broadcast live on KPRL AM 1230, from 6 to 7 pm, as well as in the City of YouTube Channel, atascadero.org/YouTube and Facebook Live in the Atascadero Recreation page @atascaderocs. YouTube and Facebook the Live will be broadcast from 6 to 7:30 pm
“As we work through the summer, we might have a chance to take in a few concerts at the bandstand,” City officials stated. “We will have to make sure that you are informed when these are available.”
The Virtual Concert
• July 11 — Martin, In Paris, The Band (Classic Rock/Country)
• July 25 — Garden Party (Folk Rock/60’s & 70’s)
• Aug. 1 — Switch Jump Jax (Jump/Swing/Soul/R&B)
Bandstand concert (if guidelines permit)
• Aug. 22, A Brass Sleeve Of The Mash (Hard-Pop-Brass)
• Aug. 29, The JD Project (Rock, Blues)
• Sept. 5 — Congo-Country-Band (Classic Rock/Country)
• Sept. 12 — Dulcie Taylor’s Band (Roots Rock).
• Sept. 19 — 925 Tape (Pop/Rock/Funk)
• Sept. 26 — No show due to the Brew at the Zoo)
• Oct. 3 — the Ghost/Monster of Rock-n-Roll)
Subway, T-Mobile, the concert series Sponsor. Grigger, Alice Jones, Solarponics, the Presentation of the Sponsorship. Coast Hills Credit Union, Delta, RV, Quota International, Starna Cells, which are the Support of the Sponsors.
All of the concerts will take place virtually, from 6 to 7:30 pm