The Sony cybershot dsc-1 to II-here it is, made it worth the effort? As announced in February, Sony’s newest android smartphone, only to put it on the market right now, and we’ve got to try and learn how to be productive that Sony has taken this month, and the latest tweak.
There are a few things you have to get out of the way before we dig a little deeper. For a while the smartphone is technically available in Japan, Europe and the united states, it is still on pre-order with units shipping between mid-June and late-July, depending on where you are and how lucky you get.
Two, it’s officially called the Sony ericsson Xperia One, to Mark a Two – ‘m not going to call on the phone is One, Two, or One-point, Two -, or X1.2, or something along those lines. Sony is bringing the naming of a full-frame mirrorless camera lineup with the smartphones of all generations are marked with an implicit Mark and a roman numeral.
It is not only the name, which comes from the camera department, the real influence of the camera’s presence. As a self-employed Photography to Pro, the app mimics the interface of the A-series of Ilcs, however, below the surface, you’re still a super-fast auto-focus, EyeAF to humans and domestic animals, 20 fps burst shooting, and fast readout of the sensor, just like the A9. Well, almost.
The A9, which is the first 1 and II, seeking to emulate it, pairs nicely with a pair of 16-35mm, 24-70mm and 70-200mm lenses, Sony’s take on what is referred to as the holy trinity, in the photo world. The device, which is a kind of a – it has a primary camera with a 24mm equivalent focal length, with a 16mm ultra-wide module, and a lens for a nominal 70 mm, all three of the production of the 12MP images. The ‘sort of’ something’, comes from the fact that all of the other non-native focal lengths, which are produced as a result of digital zoom is a phone, after all. The A9 doesn’t have a selfie cam, as well as Sony, it is not worth the effort with the Xperia s either, it’s the same 8MP unit as the previous generation. Ahem… I realize that is what it is.
Straight of the Mark I, we have the industry’s only 4K monitor. It has a 6.5-inch color OLED screen with more pixels than you’ll ever need, the wide-gamut coverage, and a collection of the software and customization options.
Of course, the ultra-1 to II packs the latest high-end Snapdragon, and while the RAM might be “just” 8 gb, and also the 256 gb is more than enough (it’s the only option, and there’s a card slot too). A bump in the battery capacity, does that mean that the 1 in II packs in a 4000 mAh cell (up from the 1 I t ‘ s 3,330 mAh), with the support of USB PowerDelivery and up-to-21W and it has a microsd slot – and that last little bit it marks the return of the XZ3. One more thing, back on a Sony flagship, and it was that thought that had gone away for the 3.5 mm headphone jack for the last time on the XZ1. Yay!
Sony cybershot dsc-1 to II-specifications
- Body: 165.1×71.1 7.6, 184g; Gorilla Glass 6 in front and back, aluminum frame with IP65/68 rating, Black, and Purple color options.
- Screen: The 6.5-inch color OLED, 3840x1644px resolution, a 21:9 aspect ratio, 643ppi; 60-hz refresh rate.
- Specifications: Snapdragon 865 (7nm+): Octa-core CPU 1×2.The 84-GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.A 42-GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585); the Adreno GPU in the 650.
- History: 8GB of RAM, 256GB of built-in UFS-3.0-in storage, microSD card slot (shared with SIM card slot 2).
- OPERATING system/Software: Android, the 10.
- The rear-facing camera: Width (main): 12MP, 1/1.The 7″ sensor, 1.8 µm pixel size, 24 mm (equiv. the focal length, f/1.7 aperture size, the Dual-Pixel PDAF, AS. Tele: 12MP, 1/3.4″, a height of 70 mm, f/2.4, PDAF, AS. Ultra wide-angle lens: 12MP, 1/2.55″, 1.4 ám, 16 mm, f/2.2, Dual-Pixel PDAF. The 4K/60 video recording; 5-axis gyro-MER.
- The Camera on the front side: An 8MP, 1/4″, 1.12 µm, 24 mm, f/2.0, fixed focus. 1080p/30fps video recording.
- Battery life: 4000 mAh battery, 21W, fixed charge, support for wireless charging.
- Other: Touch one of the sides of the fingerprint reader, NFC, built-in stereo speakers; 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Sony cybershot dsc-1 to II-unboxing
The ultra-1 and II-will be in exactly the same box as the phone is of 5 of the previous year (which had different proportions of the phone are 1) it is a relatively flat, white, cardboard box. In a paper in the possession of the phone.
Below, a basic set of accessories is available for you. You will receive a 18W with USB PowerDelivery power supply (yes, the phone is capable of supporting 21W PD, but Sony doesn’t have a power adapter and a USB-to-C-to-C cable and connector. A set of ear plugs is also included, and that’s about it.