OnePlus rolled out the OxygenOS update the OnePlus to 8, and OnePlus 8 last week, which brought the OnePlus Peaks, the support of the europe 2020 flagship initiatives. Now is the time for OnePlus to 6 and the OnePlus 6T in order to go deeper into OnePlus’ first-time TWS of headphones with the OxygenOS 10.3.5 update.
OnePlus 6 (on the left) and the OnePlus 6T (on the right)
In addition to OnePlus Peaks, the support of the nederlands architectuurinstituut (nai), also in July of 2020, the Android security patch, the GMS package, the level of impacts to the Mei by the year 2020. In addition, the update optimizes the RAM of the management and squashes a few bugs. You can check out the full changelog of the OxygenOS 10.3.5 below for more details.
- The system
- – Optimized RAM management
- The adaptation of the OnePlus Peaks, making it easier for you to take advantage of the wireless connection
- Fixed the crash issue when browsing in Chrome
- Fixed black screen issue on opening of the logkit
- Improved the stability of the system, and the fixed common bugs
- Update: the Android Security Patch 2020.07
- Update SKIP package 2020.05
The Over-the-AIR, weighs about 250MB in size, and OnePlus says that it’s rolling out to a limited number of users at this moment in time, and a wider roll-out will begin in just a couple of days and if no errors are found. It is also worth noting that the use of a VPN is that you are trying to download the update, the update may not work, because the update is being pushed out randomly to the users, and not on the basis of geographic regions.